fbpx

Compare Listings

7 Ways For Landlords to Find and Keep Good Tenants

7 Ways For Landlords to Find and Keep Good Tenants

In this three-minute read and short video, we look at how landlords can find and keep terrific tenants. ‘Finders keepers, losers weepers.’ It’s a timeless rhyme used every day in school playgrounds and all over the UK. It often applies to someone finding something that’s unowned or abandoned. But it also resonates with local landlords […]

Estate Agents versus Algorithms

Estate Agents versus Algorithms

Property portals have revolutionised the market, but can an algorithm replicate an astute estate agent’s experience, empathy, and enthusiasm? Here’s a statistic that sums up just how integral the internet is to buying and selling property these days: 98% of people start their home search online. (The other 2%, we presume, are still wondering what […]

Repairs and Maintenance – Tips for Landlords

Repairs and Maintenance – Tips for Landlords

This two-minute read and short video detail a five-point plan to help landlords manage their maintenance responsibilities.   There’s no quick fix when it comes to maintenance and repairs; to avoid stressful and costly tenant disputes, landlords need to be organised and proactive.  Who is responsible for what?  Always check your contract, but as a general […]

Pros and Cons of Interest-only Mortgages

Pros and Cons of Interest-only Mortgages

In this three-minute read and short video, we compare the different types of buy-to-let mortgages. When choosing the right buy-to-let mortgage, landlords face a key decision: go with an interest-only deal or opt for a capital repayment arrangement. Both options have their pros and cons. Let’s take a closer look. Interest-only mortgage Your payments only […]